Matt and Tom, off of the YouTubez, invited me onto their Park Bench series to talk all things travel for which I was MORE THAN WILLING.
Due to their well deserved popularity, I also smashed through 1,000 subscribers on my own channel (WHOOP WHOOP) so it’s official, it’s not just my Mum watching (hi Mum, I know you’ll be reading this and yes, I am very grateful for your loyal, unwavering support and no, I can’t make it home for Mother’s Day sorry).
The video features loads of travel tips (with a load I’d never heard of before – WHODATHUNKIT?) so give it a watch and make sure you subscribe to the wonders that are Matt and Tom as well.
As I can’t quite get away with booking another 10 holidays this year I’ve decided to flex my booking skills for others instead – give his girl the Nobel Peace prize or summit riiiiight?
I’ll then post my findings on here each week so that we can all be tempted to book the shit out of some cheap (but lushhhhh) getaways.
So, how to get in touch? Send me a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and answer the following:
- What dates are you looking to go and is there any flexibility?
- Where are leaving from?
- Where would you like to go?
- Where would you not like to go? (already visited, etc.)
- Who are you going with?
- What’s your budget per person?
- What temperature are you after?
- What do you like to do on holiday? Sightseeing, food & drink, hiking, etc.
- What has been your favourite holiday of the last couple of years?
In general, I’ll only find you well rated and nice looking accommodation so also point out if you’re willing to slum it a little if it means you get the best price out there.
Right, let’s see what comes of this, eh?!!