If you follow me over on YouTube, you may have noticed that I’ve been a little quiet on the whole vlogging front.
The truth is, life and work have just got in the way the past couple of months and since holidays aren’t my full time thing (I squeeze in all of this when I can!), I’m trying to accept that sometimes that’s just the way it is.
However, on the back of a mad work trip that saw me riding a roller coaster with a mic duct taped to my hand (see below), I decided to use my free half day in Helsinki to give you an update, and show you what there is to do if you’ve got a few hours spare in Finland’s capital.
featured in this video:
- Linnanmaäki Amusement Park
- Holiday Inn Helsinki Expo*
- Helsinki Public Transport
- St George Bakery
- Helsinki Cathedral
- Market Square
- Roof Terrace
- Uspenski Cathedral
- Johan & Nyström coffee shop
- Finnish Sauna
- Vlogging camera – iPhone XS Max*
- Z1-Smooth-C Gimbal* (you may need to find this second hand!)
- Editing – I pay £20 a month for Premiere Pro
- 10 holidays for half the price the average Brit spends
- 6 nights budget iceland roadtrip for £600
- 12 night japan tour for under £1k
*hiyaaa – this is an affiliate links so I may earn a little something if you buy through this link. It doesn’t change the price for you, though!